Friday 22 January 2010

Dimension!

Hello I hope you aren't sinking under all the rain! I think its better than the snow though, but only just.

So a big thank you to everyone who came to play last week. I really enjoyed having a pop round your blogs to see what you'd made. I think its fab how everyone interprets the challenge.

So onto the winner, RPT has been fired up and he's picked Lilypuss If you email me your address I'll pop your prize in the post.

So the challenge I gave the girls this week was for some dimension on your work. Now this can be however you want to add some to your work. Once again we have a prize donated by Die Cut Dreams

As always the girls cards are just fab!

So without further ado....











So there you go - super huh?

So we'd like to see how you add dimension to your work. Enter via Mr Linky with a link to your entry please or email to totallygorjuss@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous cards DT. Looking forward to playing. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL CARDS!! Ladies i am always late for the challenges lol!! I did my monotone card and i forgot his was a sat challenge so didn't make it on time for that one but hopefully i have good luck with this one LOL!!
    Ill be going to the dt blogs to vit ya!RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls..just to say thank you for choosing my card as a winner for last weeks challenge..I'm soooo chuffed!!! lol...
    I have emailed my details over to you...
    Big hugs!!
    Jan...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge girls. I have entered via Mr Linky

    shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first challenge here. Dt cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, this is my 1st attempt at your challenge too. I hope my card is ok, have tried to link, hope it has worked.

    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry, did nt put correct link in 1st time round, so redid it, hope that is ok.

    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my 1st time taking part in your challenge i really enjoyed doing it ans i am looking forward to the next one x cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge and beautiful cards from the DT x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards from the DT - enjoyed the chance to enter (first time!) - yay!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards ladies - please ignore no. 58. Tried to delete, but not very technically mind!!! My real card for the challenge is no 59. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya, my first time entering here - love the blog by the way! I don't own many rubber stamps, most of my work is digi, hope you don't mind me using my own images here??
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards ladies
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorjuss cards ladies!!!

    I'm linked!
    I didn't use a GG this time, but a cute girl!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete