Friday 11 June 2010

Challenge 34 - for the boys

Howdy there peeps!

OK 'fess up who stole the sun huh? Come on who thought that wall to wall rain was a good replacement for sun? Huh? Huh? Not me! On a good point, if there is one with rain, it made planting my new apple trees easier. It meant I could dig soil as opposed to it being like concrete - the 'joy' of clay soil.

Still enough of my whinging! Thanks to all who came and played with my little old sketch! You all interpreted it beautifully! Thank you so much! So who has the Random Picky Thing picked? Well he's picked Jackie Well done Jackie. Please email me your details at the Gorjuss email.

So what treat do we have for you this week? Well the clues in the name.... yes its everyone's favourite. A card for a boy/man/chap/fella/hombre/Herr/seƱor or a male if you prefer ;)) Now the Gorjussettes were thrilled when I told them...... well maybe not exactly thrilled... but when I saw what they'd made I was! The inspiration is just stunning! I'm sure you'll be inspired too. Just to encourage you further this week we have a new sponsor - Fantastic Ribbons and boy do they have beautiful ribbons! Well worth a look, great selection, great service and great ribbon. What more do you need?

So here you go.











So aren't they just FAB-U-LOUS? So I hope there's a few ideas for you to make a card for the man/men in your life. Fathers day will soon be here!

So please enter via Mr Linky and link to your entry and not your blog - please turn word verification off if you can!



26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards for the boys from the DT team! Love all the fab images! Good challenge for Fathers Day coming up too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the Dt cards , and thanks for helping me get round to using the image I ve ahd for a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what awesome cards.. the DT really out did themselves. Love you blog and love the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely cards!!! Great inspiration!! I'll do my best to finish mine on time!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creations from the DT!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying making a few boys cards at the mo and have just added my 2nd card, hope this is OK?
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... I won, thank you so much... (email winging its way to you)..
    Fab challenge this week, and brill DT cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, Mr Linky not working for me at the moment ;( Could you please add my card to the challenge:
    http://underacreativespell.blogspot.com/2010/06/just-for-dad.html

    Thanks in advance.

    Great creations by the DT! ;-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Girls
    Beautiful DT work as always, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all

    Gorgeous cards by the DT and err it wasn't me who stole the sun as it is decidely overcast here in Greater Manchester!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am enjoying this challenge so much! Fantastic DT cards to help inspire us all! Thanks.

    Please delete my second entry which is #76. I posted the same card again instead of the actual second one. So sorry.
    hugs, Moshie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect challenge in preparation for this Sunday and lovely creations from the DT. Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab DT cards girls. inspired me to get a move on, thanks. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great theme. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time to your great blog,fab dt ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just joined your blog too and had to have a go at this week's challenge! Great DT cards x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge again. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous DT cards! Thx for the inspiration and challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful DT cards, what a lot of great talent
    Thanks for a fab challenge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi all

    I have just entered a second card, hope it is OK? If not just delete it.

    Thank you

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wows your DT is verry talented.
    Wel I have made one for the boy`s.
    Just think they would love it LOL

    hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge/ i have boys, so I can finally show my creations!

    ReplyDelete