Friday 26 November 2010

Challenge 58 - Oh Christmas tree!

Hiya Gorjusseroos - oh no as I type this the snow is falling! Yipes I really really really don't want any of it! Not one teeny tiny flake, no Sirree Bob (who is Sirree Bob by the way?) You see me and himself both have rear wheel drive cars... they hate snow too! Good planning not! And I've still got a poorly little Harry and I hope we don't have to rush to the vets tomorrow.... So we'd appreciate a few prayers and loving wishes for her please.

This is Harry - yes she is a girl but she's Harry ;)) And at the minute she's poorly :((

Isn't she the most gorgeous little chickie?

Anyway.... sorry for my self indugence.

Right a big thanks to all who came to play last week, there were some spectacular entries - thank you so much for sharing them with us. Unfortunately there is only one winner. The Random Picky Thing has done his stuff and he's picked Little K Smith Email me your details and include the challenge number in the title line please.

Right so what would we like to see this week? Well no snow for sure... oops sorry that's just me not wanting any snow ;))

This week we want to see a tree on your card, easy huh? Our kind sponsor this week is Cupids Clear Stamps

As usual the Gorjussettes have done wonders, you can check their cards out closer on their blogs - they'd love a visit if you can ;))

So fab huh? So come and show us your trees too! Remember those stamps as a prize!

Please new work only and no back dating.

Enter via Mr Linky and link to your entry and not your blog



13 comments:

  1. Hiya girlz,

    Oh no poor Harry, awwww me hopes she is ok?

    You are both in my thoughts, please take care!

    I will wish for the snow to melt & for Harry to recover!

    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh poor HArry. But make sure you go now to the vet as birds only show signs of illness when it is really getting worst with them.
    Sending Harry loads of get well vibes as I adore birds and especially parrots :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT creations! Thank you both for the inspiration and for the challenge.
    I hope you like my Christmas card :-)
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya ladies, aww, poor Harry - hope she's better soon. Fabulous DT cards ladies. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls.....gorgeous DT cards again this week,thanks for the challenge :0).

    Hope Harrys feeling better.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Harry! Here's a {{hug}}

    Keep warm Net!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girls
    gorgeous DT cards, awww harry is beautiful lovely colours, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT are fabulous this week just like all the other weeks. Thanks or another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Harry is well & truly on the mend Net.

    Great cards everyone.. sorry, I can't be with you :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - hope Harry gets well soon. Thanks for the challenge, great DT projects x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya all,

    How are you?

    gREAT CHALLENGE & amazing DT work as always!

    How is poor wee HARRY?

    Is she feeling any better?

    Keep warm & cozy

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually got me to use my new stamp! I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it, but you kicked me into gear! Now I can't wait to design around it again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. fun challenge and a chance to get another card done.

    ReplyDelete