Saturday 8 January 2011

Challenge 62 - its a sketch

Well howdy doody! And a great big Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you've all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year. I trust Santa was good to you? Well he brought me a very unexpected 'present'....pneumonia! I can say for sure THAT wasn't on my list! I almost needed a bank loan at the chemist when I collected my consignment of drugs! The bit which made me laugh, and in turn cough and almost pass out, was the way people moved away from me when I collected my haul! I then thought what a lot of stash it would have got me! Still I'm all better now. I hope none of you had such a 'different' time!

So many thanks to you all you shared your special entries with us - they were fabulous! The RPT almost blew a gasket at the names... still after a bit of prodding he picked Pauline C email me your details and include the challenge number and you'll get your prize.

So whats the first challenge going to be? Well this week its a sketch (easy of course because I did it!) Our sponsor is the super stocked Joanna Sheen the lucky winner will receive a voucher for £10 spend at Joanna's online store.You will be spoilt for choice, its full of everything from crafting essentials, up to date must haves and a super special offer section!

Also this week we new Guest Gorjussettes! I know you'll welcome them and love their work too.

So I've gone on long enough.

Here's the sketch


The inspiration!
So pretty fabulous huh?

We'd love to see what you do with my little sketch, there's that prize too ;)) Remember you have to be in it to win it!

Please new work only, no backdating, link to your entry and not your whole blog. Also remember to link back here to TG - word verification? Just say no! It makes commenting SO
S L O W!

So please use our old friend Mr Linky


13 comments:

  1. thanks for great inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice easy sketch thankyou, loved the DT cards, so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool sketch!
    And I have a little question - where can I find the winners of the challenges. I participated in challenge number 60 - and can't see anywhere the winner((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenge 60 was won by a lady called Tasha who entered by email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sketch! Thanks for the chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fun sketch. Stunning creations from the design team. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice easy sketch, fabulous and very beautiful dt creations. janex

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time I have played along with the Gorjuss challenge ...... I'll pop back and play again.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh yippee thanks for choosing me as last week's winner - I will be emailing straight away :-0 another fab cahllenge this week - hope I'll have time to play again :-)
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, lovely dt cards, I have entered your sketch challenge, hope you like it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first time playing with gorjuss. I hope my card fits well enough :) I did my best but I get carried away with embellishing!!

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i6f7BISn0Rs/TS4vaxL7aYI/AAAAAAAAA0o/n0yLkMJyTrU/s1600/vvvv.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab sketch - thankyou very much! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely clean sketch and wonderful DT examples.
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete