Saturday 17 September 2011

Challenge 98 - Nothing square about me

Howdy there! How are y'all? Blimey I went all American for a moment! Whatever brought that on.... Maybe its because I'd just checked the weather forecast for my favourite beach and that's lots of sun! Not what we're expecting over here. Mind you it doesn't help that all the shops seem to be crammed with Christmas stuff already. I mean are we even having one this year???

So thanks to last weeks players - you are all so clever! The RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Lydia Please email me with the challenge number in the title.

Onto this weeks theme, well I'm in a crafting rut I think. All my cards lately are square! So the challenge is nothing square! You may use square mats but the card shape itself cannot be square. Our kind sponsor this week is Simon Say Stamp, the winner will get $10 to spend instore.


The Gorjussettes are anything but square!


Kat

Please remember our simple rules; new stuff only, no back dating, link to here, link to your entry - so come on don't be square!

Linky below here


10 comments:

  1. I have made this purse for a cupple of days ago, i hope this is all right.
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully shaped projects by the design team! Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's for giving us different challenge's every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I do love round easel cards so thanks for another reason to make one, super challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! these are amazing creations. Once I get to check on crafting materials then I can start my first craft creations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay sooo happy i won xxx i have emailed you xxx fingers crossed it got through xx ty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still amazed at all of the talent on the DT as well as the entries on here.

    ReplyDelete