Friday 30 December 2011

Challenge 112 - Happy

Well howdy all you folks out there! Have you all had a super duper fab-u-lous Christmas? I do hope so and that Santa was good to you all. I mean I'm sure no one was on the norty list were you? I wasn't! In fact in the run up I was EXTRA good. Work every time so I can highly recommend it.

I do find this time of year quite odd though - that time between Christmas and New Year I never know what day it is..... hmm no change there actually ;)) I call this time Chrimbo Limbo!

So onto business! Thanks to you all for showing us your special cards - they were beautiful! And of course thanks to all of you who have joined us through the year - thanks so much!

Now the RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Stacy to be the recipient of that Simon Says Stamp voucher.

So this is our last challenge of 2011! Only by a day I grant you ;)) This week we want to see something happy. Our sponsor is Lili of the Valley the makers of lush lush stamps.

So are you ready?

So aren't they just well Happy?

So we'd love to see how happy you can be too - remember there's Lili of the Valley goodies on offer.

As always please abide by the rules.





15 comments:

  1. TOTALLY Awesome cards Teamies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much! I am so excited as I love Simon Says Stamp! Great cards this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorguss stuff DT. Thanks for showing us how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT work, thanks for the lovely challenge Happy New Year hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the dt samples-fab work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the HAPPY challenge !!
    HAPPY New Year. Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT inspiration this week (OK, every week!) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT inspiration! Thanks for the challenge! Happy New Year!

    :) Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT cards, Happy New Year to all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work by the DT. Thanks for your challenges. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge! Great cards everyone.
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete