Saturday 18 February 2012

Challenge 119 - Lace

At flipping last! Mr Blogger what on earth were you doing last night? Huh? What? What? What was wrong with these beautiful photographs that you wouldn't let me show them off? You Mr Blogger are incredibly norty! In fact I might just stamp my foot!

Still the photos are here - eventually!

So folks I hope you aren't having the same blogger issues - did you hear me screaming?

So thanks to our players from last week - you're well lurved up ;)) The RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Ria Please email me your details and I'll sort out your prize for you.

So onto this weeks challenge - this week we'd like to see some lace on your creations. Our kind sponsor this week is Heathers Hobbie Haven Heather has the most fantastic range of colouring goodness! Everything you ever desired and some things you didn't know you desired too!

As always the Gorjussettes have some fantastic inspiration for you. So are you ready?

Sharon

Shanna


Sarah


Samantha


Patricia


Marianne


Lyndsey


Kat


Heike


Hazel


Bettina


So there you are - worth waiting for huh?

So please remember our rules - there aren't many!

Link up to good old Mr Linky and we'll be round to see y'all!




15 comments:

  1. This has been happening to me all week too! Don't know if it will help but he did let me upload one pic at a time (just not the whole lot in one go). It's painful and slow but they eventually get up there. Wishing u guys good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least we know what the theme is, rigbht? So we can all go looking through our stash for a nice piece of lace. Will check back tomorrow. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get it sorted soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that prob yesterday , hope you get back on tomrrow , well as I know its lace will go and look and see what I got lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear what a nusiance ..will check back tomoz i already posted my card tonite will it matter? although i love lace my favourite thing toplay with so probs stretch my imagination for another card if its a prob hugs sassy

    ReplyDelete
  6. well ive uploaded my card ..i did this last night when i read about the challenge on my friends blog so hope it still counts..hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT work!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's lovely to see all that lace on the DT cards - what a fab challenge! Thanks, Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice challenge and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work by the DT as always! Sorry to sound like I'm nagging, but I just wanted to check you got my email? Belz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a great challenge. Love the DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for a lovely challenge, gorgeous DT inspiration, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to pop by to say Ria was thrilled that RPT chose her project this week. Many thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab DT work, love your blog, first time challenge here for me!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent Dt work and a fab challenge thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete