Saturday 24 March 2012

Challenge 124 - Spots and Stripes

Well howdy there peeps - have you got lovely Spring weather? Its been lovely here this week.... so why then have I got a stinking cold? I mean come on I've just about avoided one all winter! So after two sneezes my hooter is very Rudolph-esque! I also remembered this mornig why I don't like liquid Day Nurse..... it makes me feel really sick. Unfortunately I only remembered just after I'd had it! Doh!

So thanks to our players from last week - there were some beautiful creations out there! The RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Lizy Email me your details with the challenge number in the title and I'll sort your prize out for you. In addition Lizy you can also display our new winners blinkie! How fabulous is this huh?


Its designed by our very own Samantha! So a big YAY!

Right onto this weeks challenge, we'd like to see some spots and stripes on your creations - two of my personal favourites ;-)) Our sponsor this week is those lovely girls from Lili of the Valley Some of their lovely rubbah to one lucky winner! So get those spots and stripes out peeps! The Gorjussettes have hit the spot with some inspiration for you.


So there you go - I knew those would hit the spot!

So please remember the rules - and lets see what you make!


14 comments:

  1. Seeing spots and stripes before my eyes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely challenge and beautiful inspiration =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW....the DT cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Dt cards - lots of inspiration there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bedankt voor de leuke uitdaging.
    groetjes Esther

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you! :)) Have emailed you :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. I've made three Cards. I hope that's oké?
    Greetings, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOTV stamps are gorgeous have got several like the new one couple on scooter. Some lovely ideas from the team creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work from the DT, I can pick a fav this week as I like them all lol Thank you for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your challenge while strolling around blogland & thought I'd join in. kanda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've blogged my card and thanks for the challenge.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely DT cards... so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete