Saturday 30 June 2012

Challenge 138 - Sweet and Simple

Ooh here I am at last!  You when you just have one of those times? Well that's what its been!  Still at the end of the days alls normal and that!  Mind you can anyone tell me what normal is?

So while you're pondering on that one I'd like to thank you for showing us your yellow creations - lovely its nice to have some brightness about!  Its certainly been lacking in the weather department.  I'm hoping none of you are affected by these horrible floods - weird weather huh?

So the RPT has done his stuff and he's picked Pinky  Email me with your details with the challenge number in the title please.

So this week we've got something nice and easy, I know I say that every week, lets have something sweet and simple!  Our sponsors are those fabby girls from Lil iof the Valley

So get ready for for inspiration for the Fabulous Gorjussettes;























So there you go peeps - fabulous huh?

Oh please remember the rules ;))




11 comments:

  1. stunning DT cards, not sure if I get time to enter this week, I'll see how it goes!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet again - some fab cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards girls. My first time entering on your super challenge site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT cards. Sorry first one wrong link. Blogger and me not seeing eye to eye lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to be last week's winner. Off to email you. Loving your gorgeous inspiration again this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card ideas this week. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous DT's cards and posted cards are all gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful DT cards!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete