Friday 2 November 2012

Challenge 156 - Anything goes...with a button!

Hi there peeps, how flipping cold is it?  Yup its pretty darn cold.... oh and dark early too as we put the clocks back last weekend.  So now its getting dark really early.... all I want to do is snuggle on the couch, close the curtains and eat candies!  Which is wrong on several levels... one its quite lazy, two its not good for me and three (most importantly)  I'll get so big I won't fit through the door!  But there's only two caramels left in the bag and it would be criminal to waste them wouldn't it?  And they are my faves with dark chocolate on so it would be criminal not to eat them.... that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  I can start dieting tomorrow!

So big thanks to our players from last week - more lovely things to look at!  As always though there's only one winner and thats Meg  Please email me your details with the challenge number in the title.

So the theme this week is 'anything goes...with a button'  Our sponsor is Joanna Sheen, one winner person will get £10 to spend in Joannas online store - fabby huh?


                                   






















So pretty good huh?  So go and dig out those buttons, I know you have some!

As always remember the rules!

-------------------------


18 comments:

  1. wowzer, gorgeous DT cards, wonderful images and designs.
    Sending you warmth and sunshine from Aussie...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha! i had a ton of fun playing along :)! love the DT samples! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to your blog for selecting my card as winner last time. Loads of inspiration from Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the amazing Inspiration!!! And thank you for the fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun challenge! I was so excited that I got to play along this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design team has prepared lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration by the DT. Thanks for the challenges. Have a fantastic day. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun challenge, I love the twist with the button!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely buttons, thanks for a different sort of challenge.
    Cheers, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiul samples from the dt-and I love using buttons on my cards-so a great challenge for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous DT creations, great inspiration and a super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great inspiration DT cards and a good reminder to use my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cards DT, great challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great DT inspirations. Thanks for the chance to play in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards; looking forward to following the blog and playing along with the challenges. (aka Helen Mascall)

    ReplyDelete