Saturday, 1 December 2012

Challenge 160 - anything goes....with glitter!


Well howdy there folks!  How are you all?  Enjoying this frosty weather?  Nope me neither!  I think I might hibernate till summer.  Though if its like this year I guess I might be in hibernation for months on end!

Thanks to our players from last week, wonderful as always.  I deiced the RPT and he chose Moira as our lucky winner.  Please email me with the challenge number in the title.

So onto this week's challenge, another nice one - Anything goes with glitter - and it does too!  Our kind sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen The lucky winner will receive £10 for online spends.

So without further ado (and seeing as I'm late) here's the inspiration from the fabulous Gorjussettes;























So lets she your glittery creations too!

As always please remember the rules!
----------------------


20 comments:

  1. Ooh, such pretty and sparkly creations from the DT. I shouldn't have too much trouble coming up with a card for this theme!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a first for me but I hope to be back. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops - I added my link twice, sorry!!!

    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work from the design team. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful DT work and another great challenge, thank you.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fab challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards...of course! Great challenge.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards from DT. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards DT. Thanks for the inspiration and a great challlenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the sparkly creations, thanks for letting me play along.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you like my scraps. The DT have put out stunning cards accrpss the board.Blessings to all, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards from the DT... Thanks for the challenge... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great challenge and fab cards from the DT!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another fab challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The DT creations are just amazing xx

    ReplyDelete