Saturday 10 August 2013

Challenge 196 - HOT HOT HOT!

Well hi there peeps - how y'all doing?  Its been another busy week here - when isn't it?

So thanks to last weeks players - beautiful creations as always!  The RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Lynsey Please email me with the challenge number in the title line.

So this weeks our theme is hot hot hot!  Only at the moment its not so hot hot hot!  Still I'm sure the inspiration from the Gorjussettes will heat you up in no time.   Our kind sponsor this week is Crafters Companion one lucky winner gets £10 for some online treatage.

So get your shades on!























So there you go - lets see your hot hot hot creations!

As always remember the roolz!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see I won last week's challenge! I've emailed you my details!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss DT designs. Fab challenge thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete