Saturday 18 October 2014

Challenge 258 - show a feather!

Howdy there folks, what a mix of weather!  Torrential rain for 48 hours solid, honestly I was starting to get webbed feet, then it was windy... and today I'm in a T-shirt and short sleeved cardigan.  I have to say I prefer todays outfit over sou'wester and galoshes!

Thanks to our players from last week, some more ideas stolen  inspiration for my Christmas cards ;)

So the winner as chosen by the RPT is Darcy please grab yourself our winners blink Darcy.

So this week we'd like you to show a feather!  So it can be in any way you can from birds to a single feather.

The Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share;










So did those tickle your fancy?  We'd love to see your feathery creations too.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Darcy! Your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much to the RPT for selecting my card! And also to all the DTs that keep this site going. All of the inspiration cards are always so beautiful and inspiring!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete