Saturday 12 December 2009

Free and easy - 9

Howdy!

I hope you're all safe and warm - winter is properly here! In other words its FREEZING! I've decided as I'm getting older I'm definitely becoming more of a hot house flower!

So first a big thanks to all who played last week - you made some lovely things - a joy to look at. So I've got out the Random Picky Thing and he picked Jenny. If you email me at the Gorjuss email addy I'll sort you out your fabby Joanna Sheen prize!

So what is our challenge this week? Well someone's told me its Christmas really soon... I mean its ages away yet isn't it? So seeing as I'm a fairly relaxed kinda gal I said to the DT girls that we'd go free and easy! Simply let them share whatever they liked with us! There's some lovely things to look at too!

















So there you go!

We'd love to see whatever you like to show us - remember the usual rule applies any cute image but a GG gets you a double entry This weeks prize is a surprise stash bag!

Enter via Mr Linky - link to your entry and not your blog please. Email entries to totallygorjuss@gmail.com


8 comments:

  1. Dont worry - its AGES yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely DT inspiration hope I got the right idea
    merry xmas all
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nudge Sarah! Have left my card with Mr Linky but just in case Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT Challenge it means I can join in huuuuray! :0) thanks Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, gave this a bit of thought! Lovely DT creations. My efforts with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT cards and a perfect challenge for all us busy crafters!!
    I am thrilled to have won last week's prize :0) I have emailed you x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the challenge, and it's nice to know there are no restriction's on what to use now
    Loving all the DT samples...

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete