Saturday 5 December 2009

A sketch for you - 8

Well howdy there - I hope we find you all happy and not stressed. I say this as I've heard a rumour that it might be Christmas soon! Yikes!!! Its not that soon surely??? Hmm I reckon it is! Well I'd best get a wiggle on I suppose.

Well lets start by announcing last weeks winner of 'Not a card' Thanks to everyone who entered you made some lovely things. I've cranked up the random picky thing and he picked out Becky J who entered by email. If you email me your address I can post these lovely brads out to you.

This is Becky's entry - isn't it super?



Right so what do we have this week? We've got a sketch for you! As usual the girls have made some super samples for you to see. Remember if you use a Gorjuss Girl you get a double entry into the draw, any other cute girly image is able to play too.

This weeks prize is a £10 voucher to spend at Joanna Sheen's Joanna has some super things in (new punches wink wink) and her p and p is free and you get your goodies super quick!

So here's the sketch....











Phew!

Aren't they just super-duper?

Please use Mr Linky and link to your entry and not just your blog please. Email your entry to totallygorjuss@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi have entered my card and I know I've missed off the text well I have put some text on but not where the sketch said thats because the card is for mum to give to my sister and she hasn't decided yet whether to have with love or happy birthday or something else when she does I'll add it so please forgive me and can i still play please. Julye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge and have entered my first item on this blog via Mr linky. I hope you like it.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete