Saturday 22 May 2010

Challenge 31 - Bling it on!

'The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hooray!' At last! I'm hoping he keeps his hat on for some time! Though this is our 3rd sunny day and I've heard loads of people moaning its too sunny! What??? Have they forgotten what we've had recently? I'm in the sunnier is better camp ;))

So mahoosive thanks to all our players from last week - my there were some beautiful things to show us! You are clever! Me personally now have tons of ideas that I've pinched.... er sorry I mean I'm full of inspiration....;)) OK full of something!

So who was the lucky winner as selected by the Random Picky Thing? Well mr RPT picked Delphine Drop me your address sweetie and I'll sort your prize out for you.

So this week I challenged the Gorjussettes to 'bling it on' Yup we want to see you get some bling on those submissions! So get your bling out peeps! Our sponsor this week is Crafters Companion A veritable one stop shop for all your crafty needs. There's some serious bling over there ;))

The Gorjussettes have obliged with some super cards to share these are just bling-tastic!









So fabby huh? we'd love to see what you do too. Pop onto the DT blogs for more info about their beautiful makes.

So remember new work only please and enter via Mr Linky (he'd better behave this week as he was a bit norty last week)


12 comments:

  1. love the cards!!!!! blinging gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for yet another lovely challenge girls, DT cards are stunning as usual. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge thanks for the excuse to add lots of bling!!! (not that I need an excuse)
    DT cards are all fab
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entering your challenge for the very first time! YAY! Thanks for the opportunity to win
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lovely creations this challenge DT. Enjoyed playing. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow loving the bling what a lovely theme and of course lovely DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and gorgeous bling cards from the DT :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO I like this challenge, I am entering this one. Hope I win.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful DT inspiration and thanks for the chance to play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the bling....well I am Lisa Sparkle, so I would, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the creations..and the challenge!:) So i'm entering this one.
    Have a veryn beautiful and nice day, all of you!:)
    Ellen:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, soory. I saw the wrong challenge..hmm, the one with wings, and I cant get my card and name back from here? Will you help me plase:)
    Sorry again!

    ReplyDelete