Friday 28 May 2010

Challenge 32 - wings!

Yoohoooo! Gosh I can hardly see a thing! Do you know why? Well hopping round everyone's blogs checking out all that bling! I had to go and put me shades on! Oh and turn down the contrast on my screen..... OK I'm exaggerating.... I didn't turn down the contrast ;)) But shades were required. There were some super things you shared, thank you so much.

So have you all had a good week? Have you noticed summer's finished? Oh I hope not - bring back the sun I say!

So back to bling! Who was the blingiest blingtastic bling bling winner? Well the poor old random picky thing was dazzled. Eventually after I'd covered his eyes and poked him with a stick he picked Debs! Well done Debs, email me your details and I'll sort you out your prize.

So onto this weeks challenge. I asked the Gorjussettes to go out on a wing... get the pun there? Yup this week I want to see wings on your work. This week the prize is a selection of fabby papers.

The Gorjussettes have again come up trumps - prepare to be amazed!











So fantastic huh?

So we'd love to see what you do with wings on it. Please enter via Mr Linky and please NEW work only. Link to your entry and not your whole blog. Non Bloggers can enter via the Gorjuss email address

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic challenge, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this one, gave me an excuse to use this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and great cards from the DT. HUgs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge - I love my dragonfly punch and it gave me the perfect opportunity to use it :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely DT members cards. I have wings on my fairy and my butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful DT creations.
    Crafty Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and lots of inspiration from the DT.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great challenge and fabulous cards from the DT as always.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab challenge and gorjuss DT cards

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab DT cards and great theme again x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge guy's, you have given me some much needed inspiration
    Thanks
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love anything with wings! Thanks.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for a lovely challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great DT creations! love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What lovely inspiration...I surprised msyelf by not doing butterflies as they are my all time favourate things with wings...but had just made this Angel tag when I came acoss your challenge...thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete