Saturday 13 October 2012

Challenge 153 - Traditional Christmas Colours

There are Gremlins in the system again. So i (Sarah) am putting on the post for this this weeks challenge.


Its getting colder and the the leaves are no longer on the trees, but around our feet!. It looks lovely but it really makes a mess as you walk them into your porch!!! Before we know it it will be winter, but will we have any snow? We will have to wait and see.

The challenge for this week is

Traditional Christmas Colours



Now you know how fab the Gorjussettes are. Just look at what they have done. So we hope you are all inspired. Sit by the fire, grab a cup of hot chocolate get out your crafting bits and have fun.


The sponsor for this week is Crafters Companion.



But who won last weeks challenge?.  MR Random chose no 133 Billie A . Congrats to you Billie, Please email us im your win.














As always please remember the rules



NEW LINKY ADDED AS THE OTHER ONE CLEARED OFF!!





22 comments:

  1. some beautiful cards by the DT team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the challenge, and I love the DT's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab challenge and wonderful inspiration

    thank you

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT cards. I love the challenge but my Laptop won't let me add a link, not sure f I'm being a numpty!! lol
    My post is here : http://lorrainebailey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/father-christmas.html
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. My computer won't upload. Here is my card
    http://tessaskaarten.blogspot.nl/2012/10/ja-hoor-nog-eentje.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    I have problems with linking up, so here is my card:
    http://cardsrfun.blogspot.se/2012/10/traditional-christmas-colours.html
    Hugs, Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects from the DT!!! Thanks for the inspiration! Here is my take on the challenge http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2012/10/sketches4all-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've added my link now, thanks for a fab challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy I had the chance to play along!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some gorgeous cards here girls. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous DT offerings thanks for the challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super challenge and fabulous DT inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! lovely creating from the team!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards from the team.
    Thanks for the challenge.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, my first enter was not good.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for my card being chosen for the last challenge. Lovely enteries.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have back linked my card now, thanks for letting me know.
    Super DT cards.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your dt cards are lovely, nice inspiration.

    I made a mistake, my christmas card is linked up in challenge 154. I have also linked the card to the correct challenge, 153. I dont know how to remove it from 154.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete