Saturday 20 October 2012

Challenge 154 - Bling it on!

Howdy! I have internet AND computer this week!  So am rather pleased, I mean no computer is one thing but no t'internet..... well I almost had to talk to  the OM!  However never fear I checked what was on Sky + so I was OK.

Thanks to our players from last week - lovely ideas for me for my cards   er some beautiful creations!

As always there's only one winner and that person who get that voucher from Crafters Companion is  Inge  Please email me with the challenge number in the title.

So onto this week, well we've gone blingy!  So come on folks lets 'bling it on!'  Our sponsor this week is Heathers Hobbie Haven  The lucky winner get $10 to spend online.  heather has a huge array of things you just need!

As always the Gorjussettes have been inspired....


















So fab huh?

As always please remember the rules!



11 comments:

  1. Love the DT cards, thanks for a great challenge.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry - please delete 48 - put the wrong link (had just been helping a friend with a link and forgot that I'd copied it and pasted wrongly!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice challenge and some lovely DT work ladies! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great challange and the lovely projects from the lady's!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and fab DT work. Thank you. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great assortment of inspiring cards! Many thanks to your design team contributors. It's been fun checking out the other uploads. Thank you for offering this challenge!

    ReplyDelete