Saturday 18 January 2014

Challenge 219 - Lace/pearls

Howdy there folks - how y'all doing?  Its been a busy week here and a traumatic weekend coming up.... I've got to empty my craft room!  I know shocking huh?  I'm having palpitations at the very thought... I have a pile of boxes... But I know I need more lol  I'm also wondering how many lost treasures I'll find.  Rumour is theres a floor in there too.

So thanks to our players from last week some wonderful manly ideas.  As always the RPT has done his stuff ad he's chosen Melissa  Please email with the challenge number in the title line.

So onto this weeks challenge - lace and pearls - because I'm so generous you can use both or either - our fabulous sponsor this week is The Hobby House  Now at the thought of lace and pearls the Gorjussettes got very excited....




























So how fantastic are those?  We'd love to see what you make and as always remember the roolz!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you to all of the Gorgussettes for selecting my card to win for last week's Manly challenge. I know that doing Manly is not what you guys are usually about, so thanks for the inspiration. As for this week, another beautiful set of cards!!!

    As my way of saying thanks, I will be posting on my blog about this week's challenge with a link back here. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Net. I was a lucky winner for Challenge 215 and have emailed twice with no response. Please can you confirm you received my messages. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete