Saturday 25 January 2014

Challenge 220 - Furtastic!

Well howdy there folks from a very soggy Totally Gorjuss Towers - heck I'm thinking of building me an ark!

Now do you ever get that experience when you think you've done something really clever and then find out that you've mucked up in fine fine style?  ~ coughs and points foot ~  Well I had this brilliant idea of playing with my email account.... somehow it seems that I can't actually properly get to them now and that they're mixed up.... I'm not sure how its happened that they appear to be there and I can't open the darn things.... So I know there's a few of you who've been trying to get in touch.  Please resend and bear with me.... I've promised my technical assistant (on pain of fingers being smacked) that I'll stop thinking I can do techy stuff.... well until next time.

So the RPT has done his stuff and he's chosen Joy as our winner - please email witht he challenge number in the title line.

So this week our challenge is Furtastic - lets see some fur!  Our fabulous sponsor is those lovely girls at Lili of the Valley.

The Gorjussettes have some inspiration to share with you...





















So as always we'd love to see your furry creations and please remember the roolz!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous and cuddly DT furry makes! How could I resist having a go at this one, lol. See ya later. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the DT Creations.. All the critters are just ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh your cards are super, So sweet, Thanks for sharing, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete