Saturday 13 February 2010

Feel the lurve! 17

Well howdy doody folks? How pleased am I that we haven't had that nasty white stuff again! I do know some folks have got tons of it - sorry folks please keep it! I know our DT teamie Michele has masses of it - sending you sunshine to melt it away! I know that's a good point, bad one is my car has to be towed to the garage tomorrow :(( it has severe loss of power. I can feel a severe loss of money heading my way....

But enough of my moaning.

Huge thanks to all of you who played last week - we had a super time looking at your blogs and pinching ideas....er seeking inspiration sounds better eh? Seriously - I can do serious! You made some wonderful things - you clever lot!

So I cranked up our old friend the random picky thing and he picked out Gez Well done! You've won the Joanna Sheen voucher! Yayhey!

So onto this week, this week our theme is LOVE! Well it'll give you a last minute chance to make a Valentine for your loved one or indeed ones! Or simply anything which depicts love. This week our prize is from The Hobby House So here's what the DT have made to inspire you.










So there you go - do you feel the L U R V E??? We'd love or lurve even to see what you make. It doesn't have to be Valentines of course anything for a 'love' occasion, wedding, just because you want to send someone a loving wish card - you get the drift?

OK please enter by Mr Linky linking to your entry and not your blog. Now last week Mr Linky had his bum smacked because he was naughty and ran away. If he misbehaves this week please link a comment to your entry.

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh Thank You!.. Totally Gorjuss & random picky thingy. I am so delighted. ((Hugs))

    Great cards from the Design Team this week & a lovely theme. :) Thinking caps on! Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards from the DT.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am new to this blog - (I followed a link from Gez's blog). Can we use any stamped image etc on the card?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful cards from the DT, you lot are just so flippin' talented! I have left my card with Mr Linky but in case he wanders off my card is here Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to this blog and the work is gorgeous! I love the sweet little girls. I plan on stopping by very very often!

    ReplyDelete