Friday 19 February 2010

Flower power! Challenge 18

Hi there! Crikey its cold AND we keep getting some of that awful white stuff! So I reckon that means we should all stay in and play with our craft stash! Does anyone else think that's a good idea? I think lots of you did this week as we had lots of you come to play! Thanks so much, it was lovely going round your blogs seeing your lovely creations. Its super that you share your lovely things with us.

So I dug out the random picky thing out and cranked him up, well once I'd put all the number in he huffed and puffed and threw a bit of a wobbly! I was having none of that and gave him a squirt of oil.... he came up with Moongoddess Email me your details and I'll send you those brads.

Well onto this weeks challenge which is Flower Power! We want to see flowers on your work! Also this week I'd like to introduce a new sponsor. We're joined by Crafters Companion! The winner of this weeks challenge will get a £10 voucher to spend in the Crafters Companion shop! How fab is that? Honestly having shopped there myself you'll be spoilt for choice - there's tons to choose from. I always have trouble choosing.... I wonder if that's why I have so much stuff?

Right enough from me - let me share with you what the girls have made this week.















So there you go! Aren't they just gorjuss?

If you look at the DT blogs they'll give you more deatils of how they made their cards and hints and tips too.

Oh don't forget our DT call out, closes this Sunday!

Please enter via Mr Linky linking to your entry and not your blog. He's been threatened again about what will happen if he's naughty! ;)) For non bloggers please use the gorjuss email addy.

15 comments:

  1. Oooh stunning cards DT'ers. Have a fabby weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I'm not disqualified this week ....!! (you'll see why LOL!) Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the team crafting. Sorry - I'm such a wally - I put the link in the previous challenge by mistake before I put it in this one - d'oh! sorry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards this week Loving the flowers and the DT cards. Fab fab fab.
    Love and Bugsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning work as always ladies.

    carrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you like the little sticker flowers I found. I just adore them. Big Mamma loves your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nice challenge!I love your cards. I made my flowers by myself hope you like them!Greetings from Spain,
    Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoWzA, the DT samples are over-the-top gorgeous! Fabulously inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not brill but at lesat Ive had a go :-)

    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Ladies
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have entered via Linky #145. Great to see the examples - I'm encouraged to try more new things. Paula

    ReplyDelete