Friday 26 February 2010

Its for you Mum! Challenge 19

Well howdy!

Hands up if you're fed up of the rain and snow? Oh almost everyone then! Please please please let there be a bit of summer this year!

Now a great big whopping mahoosive thank you to everyone who came to play last week! How fabulous! Personally I managed to pinch loads of ideas as I went round your blogs.... er I mean I've got tons of inspiration! ;))

So who's the lucky winner of that fabby voucher from Crafters Companion? Well when I chucked all those names into the Random Picky Thing he almost bust a gut! There was black smoke and all kinds of peculiar noises! After a bit of a wait he eventually picked Nikki! Email me your details sweetie and thanks for playing.

So onto this weeks sponsor - its a sparkly selection of super stash from Meyer Imports I'll try my best to get a photo in daylight. You all know my photography skills in daylight!

So what would we like to see this week? Well we'd like something for your Mum, now I know not everyone is lucky enough to have a Mum to make for (myself included) so something for any ones Mum or that your Mum would have liked. We're flexible as always ;))

So the Design Team gals have crafted up a storm as usual.













So aren't they just super? Aren't they purty?

Remember that fab prize too!

Please enter via Mr Linky linking to your submission and not your blog or email totallygorjuss@gmail for non bloggers.

If Mr Linky misbehaves (though that smack he had did seem to work last week) please leave a comment and pop back when he's back.

10 comments:

  1. Fab creations. :) Hope everyone has a lovely weekend....whatever the weather.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Net I remember you from my Carolyn days!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nikki!

    Wow, GORGEOUS DT creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely theme guys, and stunning DT cards. Left my offering with Mr Linky. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT cards....I love the Totally gorjuss Challenge blog...but I'm still waiting for the prize I won back in January...!!! ok i guess its about the taking part and not the winning!!!..lol..
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Lovely cards Ladies
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your challenge came up just at the perfect time. Mom's birthday is next month and I was set to make her card. Hope you like it. Love all the DT Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab challenge blog and beautiful DT work.
    Craftybunny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have entered via Linky #81 - bit of a race to get this posted. Paula

    ReplyDelete