Saturday 16 July 2011

Challenge 89 - all about boys!

Yo howdy there folks! Well we had summer today... yes I know that's a bizarre statement, but what else do you expect from me? ;)) Today the weather was beeeootiful! Sunny, hot and well summery. The forecast for the weekend is a different kettle of fish! Cold and rainy.... again! Still at least when we were looking at all your summertime entries we felt hot hot hot! In fact I had to don my shades...

So the random picky thing has don his stuff, he was wearing shorts when he did it... and he's picked Jacky Email me your details with the challenge number in the title and I'll sort your prize out.

So what's the challenge this week? Well maybe the men in our lives feel a little left out... so lets see some cards for the men in our lives! Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp The lucky winner will receive $10 to spend instore. Fab uh? Oh and Simon Says Stamp has got the most fabulous choice of goodies.


The Gorjussettes have of course been inspired;

So fab huh?

Oh and a bit of a heads up - make sure you check out Crafters Companion later this week - they're releasing a new range of pens! Spectrum Noirs - they're rather fab and colour in the same way as Copics! However these are very very competitively priced ;))

We'd love to see what you make for the men in your life. Remember our rules please; new stuff only, no back dating, link to here and link directly to your entry.





19 comments:

  1. Great DT cards and a great challenge, love making boy/men cards. Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Great challenge ladies, your DT work is fabulous. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe that I am your lucky winner!! You have made my weekend, especially as it's grey and rainy!!Off to send you an email!
    Love Jacky x
    P.S. Great inspiration for masculine cards from the DT this week. Will be entering, male cards are my favourite to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning DT cards
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant challenge we don't do enough for the boys/men...

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB DT cards!

    Fun challenge, thanks for the chance to play along.

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this challenge. Love making differents cards.
    Hugs Anne-Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant challenge and wonderful DT-Cards.

    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful idea for a challenge. It's nice to challenge myself and do something that isn't flowery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous challenge and dt projects ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work ladies, I went awwwh all the way through them:) Thanks for the challenge and the eye candy..

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for another great challenge and fabby DT cards

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lovely.
    So beautiful DT cards again:)
    I do not get linked my credit card, I have tried two days, does not work: (
    Here you can find it if you can add. I'm sorry for inconvenience ..
    Hugs Marika

    http://marikavaan.blogspot.com/2011/07/tomic-gdt-pirate-ship.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for the challenge. I usually don't make boys cards so this was fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely lovely cards, fab ideas and I have entered my first card in a challenge YAY! Thank-you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this - boy's cards are such a challenge! Brillliant DT cards :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Challenge - Male cards are growing on me! Love the DT's cards - they are so varied but all gorgeous!!

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many wonderful cards from the DT team!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. The DT Cards are fab - thanks for the challenge - I'm already looking forward to the next one. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete