Saturday 10 December 2011

Challenge 110 - Let it snow

Well howdy there peeps! What a wild wild week we've had - and not in the gist of wild parties and such like. Nope very very wild weather! Over my side of the pond we've had some horrendous winds - 160mph in parts, I think that might be just a touch on the breezy side for my liking.

Thanks to you who came to play sketch last week ;)) RPT has done his stuff and the lucky winner of the Joanna Sheen voucher is Dora Email me your details with the challenge number in the title so I can get your prize to you.

So I'm really hoping that the title of this weeks theme doesn't tempt fate! Remember what we had this time last year? Yup masses of snow! Regardless our theme this week is 'Let it snow' so lets see some snow on your cards, personally I hope its the only place we, well me sees it ;)) We're sponsored again by Crafters Companion, £10 online spend for one lucky winner!

As usual the Gorjussettes have been inspired.



















so there you go faberlous huh?

So I hope this is the only snow we see!

Remember to play by the rules and use Mr Linky.

7 comments:

  1. Another Awesome challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow I won, Thank you girls, I love shopping at Joanna Sheen woo hoo :) thank you girls... and fabulous cards girls as always. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super challenge and gorgeous design team cards. Sorry I posted the wrong link and cannot delete it. Second link is the correct one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please cancel my number 92 entry as I pressed the wrong key and I can't delete it.It's the wrong link. Thanks.Great inspiration from the design team as usual.Love Debbie Johns x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous inspiration from the DT ladies. Thank you so much for sharing & for a wonderful challenge. I had lots of fun :)
    Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Hugs
    Lisa
    P.S There is some candy on offer over at my blog if anyone is interested.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Dt card! Thanks for challenge and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete